Magnetic Close Notebook
Make a reusable notebook cover with magnets to the keep the flaps closed.
These instructions will make a cover for an A5 notebook, which is easily inserted into the cover. When the notebook is full, simply replace it with another .
Makes a great gift, or personalise your notebook to your own style.
You can vary the size and decorations of the notebook to suit your purposes
To enlarge a picture, click on it.
1. Large piece of A3 card - of weight rating at least 200gsm.
4. Paper trimmer (recommended) or scissors
5. Double sided sticky tape
6. Magnetic sheet (you can recycle the magnets that come with adverts on them!)
7. Decorative scrapbooking paper sheet (of your choice)
8. Embellishments of your choice
Attach the strips of Magnetic sheet to the notebook as shown.
NOTE: It is really important to pay attention to the specified spacing, especially that the strips are 1/2 cm from the edges, as specified. Otherwise the magnet strip will show on your finished notebook.
NOTE: Make sure that you have your magnetic strips facing the correct way so that they ATTRACT (not repel) when you close the notebook before your adhere them to the notebook.