Party Favour and Gift Bag
Thanks for your support!
This small card handbag is great for giving small presents, and can be decorated in the colours and style of your choice.
1. Two pieces of A4 card in different colours of your choice (I used pink and purple)
2. Double sided sticky tape (DSST)
3. Craft cutter and scissors
4. Embellishments of your choice - I used punches & self adhesive pearls
6. Scoring tool (use a metal tipped biro if you have nothing else)
1. Print out the two templates below onto the BACK of the two pieces of card (one template per piece of card)
Right click on the template image and save to your computer. Print from there.
Open the pdf doc's (below) and select print.
The templates print to A4 size paper/card.
2. Cut out the bag body and handle templates. Score along all the fold lines. Turn them over then put DSST on the flaps (see photo for positioning)
If you wish to stamp images on the bag, now is the best time to do this.
Tutorial on Scoring and Folding
All Crafts, Printables and Site Content are free for personal use only. Stock photos are free. If you find Craft n Home helpful, please buy me a coffee!