Underwater Fish Scene
Create an underwater scene with this easy craft for kids
1. A sheet of green paper, 1 sheet of blue paper
3. 1 sheet white printer paper
5. Colouring tools eg crayons, pencils, textas
6. Black texta
7. Decorations for your fish eg. Google eyes, glitter glue, sequins
1. Print off the fish template by right-clicking on the image. Save the template to your computer, and print.
open and print the pdf doc below.
4. Arrange the fish and seaweed on your blue paper (the water). You can have fish coming out from behind the seaweed if you would like. When you are happy with your picture, glue down the fish and seaweed. Then draw bubbles rising from the mouth of some of the fish with the black texta. Note that bubbles get larger as they rise.
5. Decorate your fish.
I used google eyes and glitter glue, but use your imagination and come up with some interesting decorations for your fish.