2. A sheet of white A4 Card (that can go through your printer)
3. Colouring pencil, pens, crayons, paints etc
5. Hole punch
7. Sticky tape
1. Print out the template on to A4 Card: Either click on the jpg images (right) to enlarge and then right-click on the jpg image (right), save to your computer and print from there, or open the pdf doc (below) and select print.
2. If you chose the black and white version, colour in the donkey mask. We've used paints in our example.
3. Cut out the mask and punch holes, as shown, for the elastic to attach to.
Optional: To strengthen the attachment of the elastic onto the card, cover the two tabs with sticky tape on both sides before punching the holes.
4. Measure how much elastic you need and then tie it onto the mask as shown.
5. Cut out the eye-holes using a craft knife. You can choose to leave the lower edge and fold down the eye if you like - then you can replace them easily later if desired.