Micro-bead Flower Embellishments for Scrapbooking
Make your own flower embellishments for your scrapbooking pages using micro-beads.
For instructions on how to make these embellishments into a striking card, click here.
1. Micro-beads in two or more colours. You could make similar embellishments with different effects using different sorts of glitters.
2. White craft glue (dries clear)
3. Flower and circle die-cuts. I used Sizzix dies "ORIGINALS DIE - Circles #2" and "Bigz Die Circles, Scallop #2) - see pictures. I cut them out from thick white card. You can embellish die cuts of any shape using this method.
4. Colouring pens in the same colours as your micro-beads. I used "Smiggle glitter gel ink pens"
5. Self-adhesive Rhinestone. I used a pack from Kaisercraft.
6. Scrap paper to work on.
7. Double-sided sticky tape