How to make a Cardboard Handbag - Party Favour and Gift Bag
This small card handbag is great for giving small presents, and can be decorated in the colours and style of your choice.
1. Two pieces of A4 card in different colours of your choice (I used pink and purple)
2. Double sided sticky tape (DSST)
3. Craft cutter and scissors
4. Embellishments of your choice (I used punches, sticky backed rhinestones and a piece of ribbon)
6. Scoring tool (use a metal tipped biro if you have nothing else)
1. Print out the two templates below onto the BACK of the two pieces of card (one template per piece of card)
Right click on the template image and save to your computer. Print from there.
Open the pdf doc's (below) and select print.
The templates print to A4 size paper/card.